1. THERE IS A SYNERGISTIC & PROFESSIONAL PARTNERSHIP
• The coach is Independent, yet very subjective. The Coach has a single job: Support the client.
• The Coach/Client relationship is an equal one, which can be the model for client’s other relationships.
• Payment is made. A coach is not a best friend or business partner.
2. SUPPORTIVE, FREQUENT MEETINGS & STRUCTURE
• The client meets with the coach regularly, usually by telephone; weekly vs. “Just when needed.”
• The client works on goals, projects between these meetings and thus has a focus.
• The coach is always “there” in spirit and the client can draw on this support. it’s very helpful.
• The coach is generally available between sessions, by phone or email.
3. FOCUS IS ON THE WHOLE, NOT JUST PARTS
• With a coach, the client invests in strengthening their Personal Foundation, to make life easier.
• Both business and personal goals are integrated into the coaching to ensure balance and fulfillment.
4. BETTER GOALS ARE SET
• Client sets only those goals which are truly wanted and for which he/she is ready; no shoulds.
• Higher goals than usual are set thanks to the support now available in the relationship.
• Goals are based on integrity and True Values, so they are more reachable and coordinated.
5. THE TRUTH IS SHARED
• When the client can see and say the Truth, freedom and results occur much faster with less work.
• The coach helps the client to develop language to be able to fully express self and articulate Truth.
• The coach helps client to get to the truth or source of what’s happening vs working on symptoms.
6. CLIENT TAKES EFFECTIVE ACTION
• Focus on awareness and action; not just on understanding life, but creating it actively.
• Client is willing to experiment during actions,d which accelerates growth.
• Coach makes sure the client is taking the smart actions vs just being busy.
7. THE TECHNOLOGY OF ATTRACTION IS APPLIED
• Client is developed to be able to attract what they need and want vs chasing it or trying hard.
• Client raises standards and extends boundaries so fewer problems occur.
• Client invests in him/herself and feels much better about self; thus, better stuff occurs in life.