The best thing about having a coach is knowing someone is always caring about you, no matter what you do. A good coach loves and supports you and helps you find ways to make your life happier and easier. You are in a team of one and your coach is there to help you become the star player.
HOW OUR LIFE IS BETTER WITH A COACH
• A coach will help us understand how our body works and help us find ways to heal and prevent illness.
• More awareness of what we need, and how to meet those needs.
• Stop the degeneration process and get healthier as we age.
• Have all the energy we need without using adrenaline or stimulants
• Look and feel younger
MORE OF LIFE
• A coach works with all aspects of us and helps us integrate what works and get rid of the rest.
• A coach helps us set goals that mean more to us; no shoulds, coulds or ought to’s!
• A coach expects us to invest in the quality and depth of our life and helps us do it, too.
MORE OF A NETWORK & COMMUNITY
• Personal and professional success comes much more easily when we have a strong network.
• The coach will work with us to attract high quality people and opportunities.
• The coach will help us strengthen the network and community we already have.
• When we are willing to discuss ideas and concerns with someone who is independent yet subjective,
we usually make better decisions.
• A mirror always helps. Winners are always willing to get feedback and ideas from others.
• Sometimes a coach acts like an insurance policy and points out the danger areas we can’t see.
• If we’re interested in self development, the coach can double our rate of development.
• The coach can help us zero in on the blocks and resolve them so we can move forward.
• Some coaches work with clients who are ready to complete their development.
• A coach will help us extend our boundaries so far that trouble stops coming near us.
• A coach often helps us as clients to significantly raise our standards so that problems aren’t caused!
• When we are working on goals that express our values, we have less chance for mischief.
GREAT TO HAVE A PARTNER
• Nothing worth doing is worth doing alone.
• When we’re company leaders, we NEED someone to hang out with and discuss the tough stuff.
• With a coach, we have a partner who won’t keep half of the profits.
• Most clients report that they are netting or saving more money after 6-12 months with a coach.
• When we focus on money and use the coach as a guide, we’ll probably make more of it.
• A coach can help us significantly reduce our expenses and develop new ways to earn more.